Inner Zen Magnesium
Orange and Raspberry flavours available. Please make note of your preference in the “Order notes” when you checkout.
90g tub, 30 serves, 3g per serve (half teaspoon)
Inner Zen Magnesium is a high potency magnesium supplement that will boost your magnesium levels with just half a teaspoon each day this is equal to 360mg of magnesium. Mix into 330ml of water and stir and enjoy.
Magnesium is an essential mineral that our bodies require to function at its best. The benefits include:
- Boost exercise performance
- May combat depression
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Promotes heart health
- Boasts anti-inflammatory benefits
- May help prevent migraine attacks
- Improve PMS symptoms
- May promote bone health
- Supports better sleep
- May help reduce anxiety symptoms
- Helps relieve Restless Legs Syndrome
Plus so much more…
Magnesium is important for many processes in the body. It is needed for muscles and nerves to work properly, to keep blood sugar and blood pressure at the right level, and to make protein, bone, and DNA. Low levels of magnesium over time can lead to low calcium and potassium levels. If you don’t have enough magnesium in your body, you might have symptoms such as headaches, loss of appetite, nausea, fatigue and weakness.
- Magnesium Citrate
- Natural Orange flavour
- Non Birch Xylitol
- Citric Acid
- Sunflower Lecithin
- Beetroot Powder
- Turmeric Powder
Pure concentrated magnesium oil.
Why is magnesium oil useful?
Magnesium oil is made from a mixture of magnesium chloride flakes and water. When these two substances are combined, the resulting liquid has an oily feel, but isn’t technically an oil. Magnesium chloride is an easy-to-absorb form of magnesium that may be able to raise levels of this nutrient within the body when applied topically to the skin.
Magnesium is an important nutrient. It has multiple functions within the body.
- Regulating nerve and muscle function
- Supporting healthy pregnancy and lactation
- Maintaining healthy blood sugar levels
- Maintaining optimum blood pressure levels
- Manufacturing and supporting protein, bone, and DNA health.
- Preventing muscle cramps
- Promotes well rested sleep
- Reducing stress
Magnesium deficiency has been linked to many conditions, some of which include:
- heart disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)